Graphic Arts / Production Support Variable Duties
- Produce a full range of ink colors
- Retrieve used screens from the production floor
- Recycle ink from the used screens
- Fill used ink bottles and maintain a constant supply for production
- Wash and dry screens
- Collect unused duplicate screens from flag machine operators
- Restock supplies and count inventory
- Ensure that the acetone, solvents, and adhesive containers are full and properly sealed
- Maintain waste disposal shed
- Dispose of waste from acetone, solvents, and inks
- Recycle empty barrels
- Collect wire waste from production area on a weekly basis
- Collect garbage and haul dumpsters to and from designated areas
- Maintain appearance of and equipment in ink and adhesive rooms
- Recycle used and deleted screens
- Remove old number from used or deleted screens
- Maintain the stock level for razor blades, masking tape, and cardboard strips etc.
- Return rag containers to their proper place after use
- Ensure the security of the ink and adhesive rooms, and that all fans, lights, and pumps are turned off at the end of the business day
- Follow all policies and safety procedures
- Complete all other duties and tasks that may be assigned to the position by the Graphic Arts Manager and Graphic Arts Production lead person
BMC Information and Benefits
- Starting wage negotiable based on education and experience. Opportunity for pay increases after probationary period and after annual reviews/evaluations.
- Work hours are generally 8:00 – 5:00. There is a fluctuating Friday schedule that allows employees to get off at 3:00 every other Friday. Lunch hours (60 mins vs 30 mins) the following week assure you still end up with a 40-hour week.
- Minimal overtime.
- Weekly payroll.
- Incentive pay program providing monthly incentive checks based on monthly sales.
- Monthly incentive lunch.
- United Health Care health insurance (details provided separately).
- Profit sharing/pension plan that is 100% company funded, based on a 5-yr vested program.
- All major holidays off with pay (New Years, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas).
- Birthday off with pay.
- 24 hours sick time pay.
- 40 hours vacation time pay. Hours of vacation time increase with years of service.
- Breakfast provided every morning.
- Other company events.
You can find the application here: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:d777ac57-055e-41f8-a4ca-80e3e77aa756
Please stop in our main office to drop off your completed application or send it to: email@example.com.