BMC Information and Benefits
- Starting wage negotiable based on education and experience. Opportunity for pay increases after probationary period and after annual reviews/evaluations.
- Work hours are generally 8:00 – 5:00. There is a fluctuating Friday schedule that allows employees to get off at 3:00 every other Friday. Lunch hours (60 mins vs 30 mins) the following week assure you still end up with a 40-hour week.
- Minimal overtime.
- Weekly payroll.
- Incentive pay program providing monthly incentive checks based on monthly sales.
- Monthly incentive lunch.
- United Health Care health insurance (details provided separately).
- Profit sharing/pension plan that is 100% company funded, based on a 5-yr vested program.
- All major holidays off with pay (New Years, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas).
- Birthday off with pay.
- 24 hours sick time pay.
- 40 hours vacation time pay. Hours of vacation time increase with years of service.
- Breakfast provided every morning.
- Other company events.