Want to Join our Team?
Blackburn Mfg. Company is a 3rd generation, family owned and operated company with traditional values and considers its employees to be family. It is family owned and operated manufacturer of Marking Flags and Signs, as well as, a distributor for several marking products. We have been manufacturing and selling marking products world-wide since 1953. Our guiding principles are Commitment of excellence to our customers, employees, vendors and surrounding communities, Integrity in all aspects of business, and Creativity towards new ideas and solutions to the changing needs of our partnerships. We are conscious that how we do business effects more than just the bottom line and we strive daily to leave a lasting positive impact in the market.
BMC Information and Benefits
- Starting wage negotiable based on education and experience. Opportunity for pay increases after probationary period and after annual reviews/evaluations.
- Work hours are generally 8:00 – 5:00. There is a fluctuating Friday schedule that allows employees to get off at 3:00 every other Friday. Lunch hours (60 mins vs 30 mins) the following week assure you still end up with a 40-hour week.
- Minimal overtime.
- Weekly payroll.
- Incentive pay program providing monthly incentive checks based on monthly sales.
- Monthly incentive lunch.
- United Health Care health insurance (details provided separately).
- Profit sharing/pension plan that is 100% company funded, based on a 5-yr vested program.
- All major holidays off with pay (New Years, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas).
- Birthday off with pay.
- 24 hours sick time pay.
- 40 hours vacation time pay. Hours of vacation time increase with years of service.
- Breakfast provided every morning.
- Other company events.
You can find the application here: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:d777ac57-055e-41f8-a4ca-80e3e77aa756
Please stop in our main office to drop off your completed application or send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.