Best Selling Poly Flags in the World!
High Gloss Printed Flags (Case of 1000 Stake Flags *Minimum*)
The poly marking flags are designed to have long-term dependability and are used to clearly mark off boundaries. These glossy and vibrant flags measure 4″ x 5″ and are fade resistant and a step up from vinyl. Available in a 21″ or 30” wire staff, our high gloss poly flags are designed to keep worksites safe during landscaping, utility and construction projects. Customize your stake flag order by choosing from our selection of vibrant colors with mix-and-match options. The minimum order is 1,000 flags per case.
Customize your poly flags by staff length, quantity, and staff material
These 4” x 5” high gloss stake flags are ideal for above ground marking in a variety of industries. From utility construction to line locating, hardware to forestry, landscaping and lawn care long-lasting visibility for your project – these high gloss stake flags ensure consistency and long-lasting visibility for your next project.
Buy your poly flags today at wholesale pricing directly from our manufacturing warehouse. Flags are sold in minimum increments of 1,000 flags per case. All of our stake flags are manufactured in-house by Blackburn Manufacturing Company, the worldwide leader in marking flags. Use our online order form above or request a custom quote
PRODUCT DETAILS OVERVIEW
- Flag Manufacturer: Blackburn Manufacturing Company (BMC)
- Flag Dimensions: 4″ x 5″ (Industry-Standard Size)
- Flag Material: 3-mil glossy polylethene
- Stake Material Choices: 15.5″ gauge steel wire
- Weather-Resistant: Fade and water-resistant flagging material
- Built-to-Last: Flag fastened to stake with adhesive glue for maximized durability
- Shipping Details: FedEx or UPS
- For wire staffs – ships in 10 bundles (100 flags per bundle).
- Pricing: Wholesale
* * Upload Your Print When You Order * *
- Fees: $25.00 set up fee for one-color / $50 for two-color (new screens or screen changes)
- File Uploads: Acceptable formats – cdr | .eps | .ai | .pdf
- Print Area: 4.168″ x 3.436″
- 1 or 2 Ink Colors: One ink color on flag colors: blue, green, red, orange / Two ink color on white flags only
- Sides: One side print only
* * For any new designs, customers will receive a digital proof through email and sent to production after approval * *
* 4000 Minimum Order *
Custom Marking Flags FAQ
Vinyl – 18 colors & Poly – 6 colors.
Banner style flags are printed so the staff can be bent at a 90° angle, so the flag hangs like a banner. The print can be seen more easily.
Wire staff – 100 flags, Plastic staff – 50 flags
5,000, 10,000 & 25,000.
There is a $20.00 specialty fee to reset the printer.
Yes, you can order a different color per 1,000. However, if you mix and match in quantities or 500 flags, there is a $5.00 charge per different color.
The vinyl is 4 mil and the poly is 3 mil and glossy. Poly has long-term dependability.
Minimum order is 4,000. There is a $20.00 specialty fee if you want to order less. Please call for details.
Yes, unlike our competitors, our flags are American made.
CDR, PDF, EPS or AI. (Must be at least 300 dpi.)
Email, FAX or upload your file on the last page of the checkout on our website.
We can take your logo off of a business card or letterhead.
Custom screens not reordered within 6 years are removed from out files.
Yes, approved proofs must received (via email or phone) before we will process an order.
No, the products that are two-sided print are the Field Flags, BMC Marking Signs, and Rigid Markers.
No, we can do two-color print on the poly flag, BMC signs or rigid markers.
Depending on the size of the flag, the areas are: 2″x 2″, 3″x3″, or 4″x4″.
Yes, we have generic screens on file. Depending on your state’s regulations, information may vary. Please check out ‘Posting Regulations’ on our website for complete details.
There is no charge for changing the ink or flag color.