Plain Poly Flags (Case of 1000 Stake Flags **Minimum**)
These poly flags measure 4″x5″ in size and features a 21″ or 30″ wire staff. They are designed to have long-term dependability, tear resistant, so you can take your marking needs to the next level. Customize your order by mixing colors per bundle of 100 flags to equal 1,000 flags.
Buy your flags today at wholesale pricing direct from our manufacturing warehouse. Flags are sold in case increments of 1,000 flags per case. All of our marking flags are manufactured in-house by Blackburn Manufacturing Company, the worldwide leader in marking flags. Use our online order form above or request a custom quote.
PRODUCT DETAILS OVERVIEW
- Flag Manufacturer: Blackburn Manufacturing Company (BMC)
- Flag Dimensions: 4” x 5″
- Staff Length: 21″, 30″
- Flag Material: 3-mil poly
- Staff Material: 15.5″ gauge steel wire. (flags are heat sealed to staff for durability)
- Color Options: Mix and match per bundle of 100 flags to equal 1,000 flags.
- Weather-Resistant: Fade and moisture-resistant flagging material
- Amount Per Case: 1,000
- Shipping Details: FedEx or UPS Ground for smaller shipments
- For wire staffs, ship in 10 bundles (100 flags per bundle)
- Pricing: Wholesale
Marking Flags FAQ
Vinyl – 18 colors & Poly – 6 colors.
Banner style flags are printed so the staff can be bent at a 90° angle, so the flag hangs like a banner. The print can be seen more easily.
Wire staff – 100 flags, Plastic staff – 50 flags
5,000, 10,000 & 25,000.
There is a $20.00 specialty fee to reset the printer.
Yes, you can order a different color per 1,000. However, if you mix and match in quantities or 500 flags, there is a $5.00 charge per different color.
The vinyl is 4 mil and the poly is 3 mil and glossy. Poly has long-term dependability.
Minimum order is 4,000. There is a $20.00 specialty fee if you want to order less. Please call for details.
Yes, unlike our competitors, our flags are American made.