#1 Selling Patterned Stake Flags in the World!
Striped Vinyl Flags (Case of 1000 Stake Flags **Minimum**)
These 4” x 5” vinyl utility flags are ideal for marking roads, highways, construction sites, lawns, or agricultural fields. These water-resistant survey flags are made from high-quality 4 mil vinyl, ensuring they are an economic choice for your marking needs. This marker flag is both an effective, compliant safety flag and a powerful grassroots marking product.
Customize your stake flags or plain vinyl flags by staff length, quantity, staff material, and color scheme
Help keep worksites safe during landscaping, utility and construction projects with Grainger’s wide selection of marking flags! These flags come in many different highly visible colors to help you mark dimensions of landscaping and excavation projects as well as hidden dangers such as buried gas and water lines. Choose the colors that communicate what you’re marking.
Buy your patterned landscape flags today at wholesale pricing directly from our manufacturing warehouse. Flags are sold in minimum increments of 1,000 flags per case. All of our patterned flags are manufactured in-house by Blackburn Manufacturing Company, the worldwide leader in marking flags. Use our online order form above or request a custom quote.
* * Product Details Overview * *
- Flag Manufacturer: Blackburn Manufacturing Company (BMC)
- Flag Dimensions: 4″ x 5″ (Industry Standard Size)
- Staff Length: 15″, 18″, 21″, 24″, 27″, 30″, 36″
- Flag Material: 4-mil Vinyl
- Staff Material: 15.5″ guage steel wire or 1/8″ PVC plastic. Flag is glued to staff for durability.
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color Options: Mix and match per bundle of 100 flags to equal 1,000 flags.
- Weather-Resistant: Fade and water-resistant flagging material
- Shipping Details: FedEx or UPS Ground
- For wire and fiberglass staffs, ships in 10 bundles (100 flags per bundle).
- For PVC staffs, ships 20 in bundles (50 flags per bundle)
- Pricing: Wholesale
* * Upload Your Print When You Order * *
- Fees: One-time $25 fee for new screens and screen changes.
- File Uploads: Acceptable formats – cdr | .eps | .ai | .pdf
- Print Area: 3″ x 3″
- Ink: One ink color only
- Sides: One side print only. Can be either on pattern or side without pattern.
* 1,000 Minimum Order *
Custom Marking Flags FAQ
Vinyl – 18 colors & Poly – 6 colors.
Banner style flags are printed so the staff can be bent at a 90° angle, so the flag hangs like a banner. The print can be seen more easily.
Wire staff – 100 flags, Plastic staff – 50 flags
5,000, 10,000 & 25,000.
There is a $20.00 specialty fee to reset the printer.
Yes, you can order a different color per 1,000. However, if you mix and match in quantities or 500 flags, there is a $5.00 charge per different color.
The vinyl is 4 mil and the poly is 3 mil and glossy. Poly has long-term dependability.
Minimum order is 4,000. There is a $20.00 specialty fee if you want to order less. Please call for details.
Yes, unlike our competitors, our flags are American made.
CDR, PDF, EPS or AI. (Must be at least 300 dpi.)
Email, FAX or upload your file on the last page of the checkout on our website.
We can take your logo off of a business card or letterhead.
Custom screens not reordered within 6 years are removed from out files.
Yes, approved proofs must received (via email or phone) before we will process an order.
No, the products that are two-sided print are the Field Flags, BMC Marking Signs, and Rigid Markers.
No, we can do two-color print on the poly flag, BMC signs or rigid markers.
Depending on the size of the flag, the areas are: 2″x 2″, 3″x3″, or 4″x4″.
Yes, we have generic screens on file. Depending on your state’s regulations, information may vary. Please check out ‘Posting Regulations’ on our website for complete details.
There is no charge for changing the ink or flag color.